Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Profile Alq


Few words about myself – An aspiring director, part-time Master's student and bartender, breathing in London and never missing the opportunity to go to the cinema :)

Type of Movies I like – sci fi, action, adventure, fantasy, historical because of hot men in sandals (picture Alexander and 300), thriller, crime, mystery, political, courtroom, mind-fuck movies (also known as WTF films) etc...

Type of Movies I don’t like – romantic comedy, drama, experimental/art films

When and Why I watch movies – My favorite occasion is going to the cinema to see a film with friends, but I also love watching a film with my family on a big TV screen, preferably with 3D glasses on, but I am most often found watching films alone in the dark on my laptop in the wee hours of the night when I should be sleeping.

Movie that made a great impact on me - Star Wars, Lord of the Rings and Batman have literally shaped me in the person I am now

Few favorite Movies – Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, Fight Club, Indiana Jones, Kill Bill, Gladiator, Taxi Driver - all time-favorites, but I'd also add some new favorites - Avengers, Thor, Iron Man, Inception, X-men FC, Sherlock Holmes, Tron Legacy, Inglourious Basterds and so on and so forth…

Few favorite actresses/actors – RDJ, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Ewan McGregor, Michael Fassbender, James Mcavoy, Keanu Reeves, Brad Pitt, Leonardo Dicaprio, Colin Farrel Natalie Portman, Charlize Theron, Angelina Jolie…

TV series I currently watch   - none

Animations - Death Note, Durarara, anything by Miyazaki, anything by Tim Burton

Comics - The Mighty Thor, Journey Into Mystery, Iron Man, Batman, Catwoman, etc



No comments:

Post a Comment