Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Profile : DeeDee



Few words about myself – While trying to find the answer to the million-dollar question "What the Hell Should I Do with my Life?", I try to escape from reality by giving in to my darkest passion -  books and films!

Type of Movies I like – Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror, Action

Type of Movies I don’t like –  Comedy, Romance, Drama

When and Why I watch movies – Whenever possible because they add colour to my gray existence

Movie that made a great impact on me - The Lord of the Rings

Few favorite Movies – The Mummy (1999), Blade, Aliens, Perfect Creature, Aeon Flux

Few favorite actresses/actors – Marton Ksokas, Michael Fassbender, Sean Bean, Gerald Butler, Christian Bale, Charlize Theron, Saffron Burrows

TV series I currently watch   - True Blood, Game of Thrones, Haven, Once Upon a Time, Teenwolf, Fringe, The Walking Dead, The Vampire Diaries, Nikita (2010), Supernatural

No comments:

Post a Comment